It's time once again for the Maslow Project's annual Southern Oregon Smoked Salmon & Music Festival. Featuring incredible music performances by Karen Lovely with Ben Rice; wine and beer provided by The Urban Cork and The Growler King; and, of course, the Southern Oregon Smoked Salmon Competition! We'll also have food trucks selling local cuisine, and vendors from across the region.
General Admission Tickets include:
* Entry to the event
* Smoked salmon samples (while supplies last), and
* Lawn seating to enjoy the music.
VIP Tickets include:
* Everything included in General Admission, PLUS
* Priority seating at the concert, and
* Wine or beer samplers served in a commemorative wine or beer glass.
All proceed from this event are donated to the Maslow Project of Medford, a nonprofit goal-based organization that provides basic needs, crisis intervention, advocacy, street outreach, and essential support services to homeless children and their families in Southern Oregon.
** Special thanks to David Gibb Photography for providing us with some great images from our past events.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT MASLOW PROJECT