2018 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday, June 21st
- 4:00pm to 6:00pm / Kruise Kick-Off Party / Ed Staub & Sons - 1301 Esplanade Ave.
- Packet/goody bag pickup for those that have pre-registered, registration forms available for those that haven't. The kick-off party is conveniently located downtown so plan on attending the first Third Thursday of the summer!
- 5:00pm to 9:00pm / Klamath Falls Downtown Association's Third Thursday - Main St.
- This year's Kruise kick-off party happens to coincide with the June Third Thursday event which is a bonus for everyone! Sponsored by the Klamath Falls Downtown Association this event features food, music and vendors down Main Street between 5th and 11th streets. Starting at 5pm the Kruise will have our own mini show on Main Street between 10th and 11th and registrants will be able to securely park their cars and then enjoy the Third Thursday festivities.
Friday, June 22nd
- 8:00am to 10:00am / Mini Show / Upper Deck Restaurant @ the Airport - 3000 Airport Way
- Open to all vehicles 1976 and older - need not be registered in Kruise to participate. Breakfast specials at the Upper Deck and some very cool aircraft to look at! DJ Stohmeyer will provide the tunes at each of the mini shows and Tyler Dale will be on hand with his C10 pickup too.
- 10:00am to Noon / Mini Show / Winema Electric and Woodland Lighting & Design - 735 Commercial St.
- Open to all vehicles 1976 and older - need not be registered in Kruise to participate. Music, food and fun for everyone! Winema Electric/Woodland lighting will be holding a benefit for Northwest Battle Buddies, a non-profit organization that seeks to empower combat veterans with PTSD to regain their freedom and independence by partnering them with professionally trained and specifically matched service dogs at no charge in honor of Cpl. Forrest Gildersleeve of Klamath Falls.
- 11:00am to 4:00pm / Registration & Pre-registered packet pickup / Moore Park - Lakeshore Dr.
- Packet/goody bag pickup for those that have pre-registered, registration available for those that haven't.
- Noon to 2:00pm / Mini Show / D&R Auto - 410 S 6th St.
- Open to all vehicles 1976 and older - need not be registered in Kruise to participate. Parking will be on Oak St. which will be closed to thru traffic. Benefit for the Basin will have a BBQ lunch available for a donation which goes towards their fundraising efforts to support youth, education, community and the Klamath County Fairgrounds.
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm / Mini Show / Mia & Pia's Pizzeria & Brewhouse and Klamath County Library - 3545 Summers Ln.
- Open to all vehicles 1976 and older - need not be registered in Kruise to participate. The final mini show of the day and always one of the most popular.....might be the frosty adult beverages or perhaps the great food and fun to be had?
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm / Tyler Dale Autograph Session / Ross Ragland Theater - 218 N 7th St.
- Come meet Tyler Dale from the History Channel TV show American Restoration. Tyler will be signing autographs and showcasing his C10 pickup.
- 5:00pm to 7:00pm / BBQ / Ross Ragland Theater - 218 N 7th St.
- Provided by Yummy's Catering (there's a reason for their name!) this is a hearty dinner featuring tri-tip and/or chicken and all the fixings. Tickets are $15/person and must be purchased in advance while supplies last. Beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase from the Ross Ragland concession stand and Michele's Simply Sweets will have tasty treats for purchase to make it a perfect evening.
- 7:00pm to 10:00pm / Sock Hop / Ross Ragland Theater - 218 N 7th St.
- Music of the 50s and 60s provided by the Black Cadillac Kings is sure to get your toes a tapping. Plenty of room for dancing or just sit back and listen to some great music. This event is open to the public - admission is $10 at the door.
Saturday, June 23rd
- 7:00am to 9:00am / Registration & Pre-registered packet pickup / Moore Park - Lakeshore Dr.
- Packet pickup for those that have pre-registered and registration for those that haven't on a space available basis. Once our limit of 500 registrants has been reached registration will be closed. This is the last chance to get registered for this year's event - if you're planning on just doing the Saturday evening Kruise you still need to be registered by 9am.
- 7:00am to 9:00am / Parking for Show 'n Shine / Moore Park - Lakeshore Dr.
- All cars intending to participate in the Show 'n Shine MUST be parked by 9:00am - NO EXCEPTIONS! Vehicles arriving after 9:00am will not be allowed into Moore Park.
- 9:00am to 4:00pm / Show 'n Shine / Moore Park - Lakeshore Dr.
- What could be better then spending the day at beautiful Moore Park on the shores of Klamath Lake surrounded by hundreds of classic cars? Add in music, food and vendors and it's a perfect way to spend a Saturday! Don't have a classic but want to come check out the beauties? Take advantage of the free shuttle that runs from OIT (by the soccer field parking lot) to Moore Park. No parking inside Moore Park except for those with a handicap parking placard or Kruise issued parking pass.
- 6:30pm to 9:00pm / Closed Kruise / Downtown
- Hard to say who has the best time at this event, the owners of the classic cars getting to showcase their ride as they cruise downtown or the spectators who get to see them in action! Cruise route is Main Street and Klamath Avenue between 4th and 12th. General notice: street barricades will start going up at 5pm for the event and Main Street and Klamath Avenue between 4th and 12th will be closed to general traffic.
Sunday, June 24th
- 7:00am to 10:00am / Breakfast / Starv'n Marv'n Family Restaurant - 1822 Austin St.
- A great way to fuel up for the last day of Kruise weekend. And it's included with your registration fee so what a deal!
- 10:00am to Noon / Poker Run / Starts at Starv'n Marv'n Family Restaurant - 1822 Austin St.
- One last bit of fun before the weekend winds down with 7 lucky individuals taking home some cash!