Tue, Jul 25th, 2017 6:30 pm
until Saturday, July 29th, 2017 11:30 pm
Our 27th Annual Five-day Community Event!
This is the 27th Anniversary for one of the biggest community events for Grants Pass and Southern Oregon and is completely brought to you by the great businesses and people in our community such as Evergreen Federal Bank! They give so much!
This year's Back-to-the-Fifties schedule is below [and can be downloaded by clicking here]. More specific details for each event can be viewed on the TCA Events Calendar page.
- Kick Off: Tuesday, July 25th Concert in the Park - 50s Rock & Roll Music featuring “Sound Stage Revue” Riverside Park, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Sock Hop: Wednesday, July 26th Dance the night away at Fruitdale Grange. Live music, food and a Silent Auction! 6:00pm
- Family Night: Thursday, Jul 27th Diner Drop-in & Poker Run - Grab the Family to eat and cruise around Grants Pass. 50-50 Poker Run. Best Hand Prizes. 6:00pm unitl 8:00pm
- Let's Rock: Friday, Jul 28th, 8:00 am until 11:00pm
- - 8:00am - 2:00pm Classic Car Pre-Show located at the Growers Market lot Downtown. Presented by Rogue Valley Classic Cruisers
- - 4:00pm - 7:00 pm Ice Cream & Pie Social GP Historical Society (5th & J st)
- - 5:30pm - 10:00 pm Classic Car Line up. Special parking for cars on G st
- - 7:00pm - 9:00pm Live Concert “Robbie Dacosta 50s Tribute Band" in the Towne Center Plaza
- - 9:15 pm Outdoor Movie (to be announced) Sponsored by Hellgate Jetboat Excursions
- * GRANDE FINALE: Saturday, July 29th, 10:00am - 11:00pm
- - 10:00 am - 3:00pm Classic Car Show-n-Shine (Pre-1975 Only) at Riverside Park, Presented by Rogue Valley Classic Cruisers
- - 10:00am - 2:00pm Free Kids Games and NAPA Games at the Salmon parking lot (Corner of 5th & I St) Home Depot Kids Workshop
- - 2:00pm - 6:00pm Parkway Show & Shine [between the Car Show and the Cruise] hang out at Parkway Christian Center
- - 7:00pm - 9:00pm Classic Car Cruise (’74 & older) with live radio broadcast on KAJO at 1270 AM or 99.7 FM
- - Starting at 9:15pm FREE 50'S CONCERT AND STREET DANCE! - Featuring Martin Kaye as Jerry Lee Lewis & Ray Anthony as Ritchie Valens, Downtown Center [Corner of 6th & G Streets].